The purpose of a Working Committee/Task Force is to make the work of the AZGP efficient and effective by dividing such work amongst a specialized group.
- Bylaws Committee
- Drafting/revising the governing rules of the state Green Party (AZGP)
- Drafting AZGP procedures and resolutions.
- Ballot Access Committee
- Collecting petition signatures for AZGP ballot status petition drive
- Green Party voter registration drive
- Lobbying for electoral reform, etc.
- Communications/Membership Outreach Committee
- Communication to registered Arizona Green Party members (mailings to registered Greens, AZGP Shout-Out newsletter, phone banking, etc)
- Maintenance of unorganized county Green Party databases (State Secretary & State Co-Chairs).
- Finance/Fundraising Committee
- Drafting the annual AZGP budget
- Organizing fundraising events & campaigns for the AZGP treasury.
- Green Growth/Strategic Planning Committee
- Drafting AZGP goals, strategy, tactics and timeline for the next 5 years.
- Media Outreach, Publications & Website/Social Media Committee
- Drafting AZGP media alerts and press releases
- Organizing AZGP press conferences and media events
- Drafting AZGP brochures, flyers and other publications
- Technology and administration of online activities
- Maintenance and update of state Green Party (AZGP) website & social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Discord, Reddit, TikTok, etc.)
- Policy & Platform Committee
- Developing a thoroughly-researched statewide policy platform for the AZGP, to be voted on by the AZGP General Membership and re-approved every 4 years.
- Assisting endorsed AZGP candidates with research and development of their campaign policy platforms.
- Recommending edits and revisions to be made to the AZGP platform on an as-needed basis
- Ensuring all aspects of our official policy platform are reflective of our 10 Key Values
- Political Campaigns Committee
- Organizing/recruiting Green Party candidates and volunteers for Green Party campaigns (campaign managers, treasurers, etc).
- Speaker’s Bureau
- Presentations and speaking engagements at high schools, colleges, universities, etc.
If you are interested in serving on one or more of the AZGP Working Committees, please call (602)417-0213 or e-mail us: [email protected]. You must be an Arizona Green Party member in order to join a Working Committee.
Last Updated - June 25, 2022